This form collects information on your current bit in order for me to provide the best help during the bit fitting session
PLEASE FILL IN ONE FORM PER HORSE. After I’ve received your form I’ll be in touch to organise a time for the fitting.
Bit fitting session generally take around 2 hours.
What happens at a session:
- Please have your horse saddled up and warmed up before I arrive. Please ensure your bring a halter, your current bit(s) and have a suitable space for riding.
- We will discuss the horse’s history, what problems you might be having, what your goals are with the horse.
- I will look over the horse’s body as well as it’s mouth. I will discuss what I see with you.
- I will look over your gear and current bit/bridle.
- I will watch you ride the horse in it’s current bit.
- Based on all this information we will try a few bits to see the horse’s response. You will get to ride in the bits as well.
- We will then discuss how we move forward based on the findings.
Please note: I’m happy to do young/not ridden horses, please specify if this is the case in the Notes section of the form.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
- Your horse must have had the dentist visit within the last 12 months. If not, please get this done first. Horses below the age of 7 years should ideally have been seen by a dentist within the last 6 months.
- Cancellations within 24 – 12 hours will incur a fee of 50% of the service price.
- Cancellations within 12 hours, or no shows, will incur a fee of 100% of the service price.
- If you must cancel due to weather, please try to make the decision early and advise me as soon as possible.
- Payment must be made before or at the time of the appointment. I accept bank transfer, cash or card payment. Card payment is subject to a small fee and requires data availability. if there is no data or reception at your location, please bring cash or set the payment up earlier.