Skip to content
- Cancellation/No-show Policy: Cancellations within 12 hours of the appointment time will attract the full treatment fee. Cancellations within 12 to 24 hours of the appointment time will attract a $50 fee. Free Flow Equine Therapies/Free Flow Animal Therapies may waive the fee depending on circumstances. If I arrive and you do not turn up, and no other arrangements have been made, full payment is required.
- Payment for service and feed: Payment for service must be completed either before the appointment time or on the day. If you have not paid before I arrive, I will expect payment by the end of the session. You can pay on the spot by cash, bank transfer (show me the receipt), or card payment (subject to a small fee and data availability). Similarly with feed, I will expect payment for feed before delivery/pick-up. If you are having trouble with payment, please arrange an alternative payment time with me prior to service/feed delivery.
- Weather conditions: No-one really wants to be hanging out in the cold and rain, plus bodywork on a wet and muddy horse is difficult and uncomfortable. If you have an undercover area and your horse is comfortable in it, we can proceed. Otherwise please contact me to re-arrange. Please do not assume I know your set-up and if in doubt, please get in touch. It is time consuming for me to have to chase up every appointment to determine if you have shelter, and if your horse is comfortable in the shelter.
- If we are doing your dog outside, please note the above as it’s the same for a dog session.
- At the appointment: Please ensure your horse is caught, fed, un-rugged, brushed and ready to go by the time I arrive. Please do not make up feeds/get hay/fiddle about or do things that might distract the horse. Additionally, please don’t touch the horse during the session unless I’ve asked you to do so. To get the most out of the session, the horse needs a quiet, comfortable space, especially if the horse is needing to work through something where it may use your attention as a distraction.
- Appointments generally run on time but sometimes I get a bit caught up. If I’m going to be more than 15 minutes late, I’ll send you a message to let you know when I expect to get there.