Please note my cancellation/no-show and payment policies as per the Policies page.
In order to get the most out of your sessions, please ensure the following:
- The session is undertaken in a location where the animal is calm and feels safe. If you are travelling to your session, please arrive early to allow the animal time to explore and settle. For animals inside the home, a soft spot is required, though be warned, bodywork does generate hair!
- The animal should be clean and dry. I don’t mean it has to be sparkling, but please get any mud and lose dirt off. If the animal is wet, it is difficult to do bodywork, and to be honest, not pleasant for me. If it’s been raining, please bring towels to dry the animal off, or contact me to re-schedule.
- If it’s wet, and you have no shelter, please contact me to re-schedule.
- Bring treats as we may need to encourage the animal to stand still or allow me to work on areas it may not be keen on.
- Please be present for the session. I may ask you at times to hold your animal or help, at other times I may ask you to step away, but your presence will help your animal stay calm and happier.
After the session I’ll discuss with you how soon to exercise your animal, and how much. I’ll also discuss with you what I believe is the best for your animal going forward. Please remember, one session is not usually enough to fix an issue. I will likely recommend another session, and I’ll also recommend regular sessions going forward as prevention is much better than trying to fix an issue later.
Payment is expected on or before the day of the session. Payment can be done via cash, bank transfer or card payment (subject to data availability and a small fee).